[geocaching] TEST of 1st few photos

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "St. Louis Geocachers MailList" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:15:58 -0600

I am gathering some pohtos together. this is just really a test to see if it
works . to view picts i select "all" the "view as slideshow"

i will post about any picts from anywhere here so if ya have one ya want to
share pass them along to me, i'll put them up.

I *finally* posted my Bell Mountian Wilderness hike from yesterday. I think
we all had a great time. I know Jo & I did.   Got to thinking about the day
and realized that for some reason, i didnt get to chat with paul much.
:-(    Next time i'll catch up!

tanks a million

Glenn

Exciting Info  is at: //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching