[GeoStL] Re: TBs going west?

  • From: James Leistico <james_leistico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:06:53 -0600

I've got one that wants to get to MLB stadiums, so Vegas might get it there.  I
won't be at the event, but I can drop it off Friday in an StL cache - I'm
planning on caching through Queeny Park starting at 930.  If there's a cache
somewhere else that's more convenient for you, let me know.
JimMonk-E Arms

From: mscopper@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] TBs going west?
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:36:59 -0600

All, I am going to Las Vegas on Sunday.  Anyone need to send any TBs or
GeoCoins west?  Let me know and I can grab them from you on Saturday. Mark
(utapao72)