[GeoStL] TBs; State Line Cache and Picnic

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:55:51 -0500

-
Tonight we  dropped off several Travel Bugs in the new State Line Travel Bug
Hotel Cache.  If anyone is looking for a TB to take on a picnic next weekend,
there are now 9 bugs there -- several are rather "cute".
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=da8b520d-86fb-41a4-851c-1e94bc6f66e5

Just wanted to mention this in case someone is thinking, "Hmmm.. should I go
find that new cache or not.. wonder if there are any good TBs in there."  There
are. GO.  If possible, try to be there when the sun sets and the moon rises.
Right now it's about a 45 minute wait. We were on our way back from the State
Park (didn't do the cache though) and stopped on the levee to watch the full
moon rise over the river. WOW.

Nancy
Subject field