[GeoStL] Re: TB in space

  • From: Tony Colter <tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 10:51:34 -0500

I know about these within 40 miles of St. Louis:

  *GC Code* *Host* *Name*  GC4QR7E  Forest-Ghost Geocaching in Space Flash
Mob  GC4QQPM  spiritwolf922  Celebrate the TBs Going into Space Lunch!
GC4HFEP  Gratefuldad Project L.E.O.  GC4QQH9 herbiekid Geocaching in Space
- Dupo Edition !!  GC4QR2H  Strider We're Going to Space! Morning Edition
GC4QR77  Hobbit Taz Afte-Launch Lunch @ St. Louis Science Center event
GC4QR92  MedicSquirt53 We Just Lit A Rocket...Rockets Explode!  GC4QRFV  Pastor
G Under the Star(s) - Celebration Flash Mob