[GeoStL] Super 8 Motel in J.C.

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:35:39 -0600

-
We found the motel list from the cache page:
http://www.jeffcitymo.org/jeffcityweb.nsf/WebFiles/CabinFeverGeocachingPotluckRoomingRates/$File/Geocaching%20Room%20Rates.txt

We decided on Super 8

On the link above it says to speak with Teresa Miskimen.  She is no longer with
Super 8.

Speak to Mark Larimore.  Same phone.   Definetly mention the $40 price that was
offered or you will be given a higher price.  This gentlemen looked over his
guest list and if I am remembering right that he has down people coming from
St. Charles and near the Lake of the Ozarks (not sure if they were geocachers)
who didn't get this rate.  He knew nothing about geocaching, the event, or the
rate offered.  After speaking with him he said he would honor the rate.  I did
my best to explain to this guy about caching and he seemed truly interest, said
it sounded like fun.

Also he mentioned rooms are filling up and people that wanted a room there
needed to make reservations as soon as possible.

Just letting anybody know that is planning on staying at Super 8.

Anybody else staying at Super 8?

Jen
JustJen & Matt

-- Desc: "AVG certification"