[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Lunch @ Fuddrucker's

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:15:45 -0500

-
Yeah that.... me too.

lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Jim and Sarah, I can't make it today but would love it if you could bring them to MOGA or the next staff meeting.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

*From*: Jim Greene
*Date*: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:30:06 -0500
*To*: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject*: [GeoStL] Re: Sunday Lunch @ Fuddrucker's
We are heading out to Fuddrucker's, we'll see you all there!

Jim & Sarah.

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Sarah & I are having lunch  @ Fuddrucker's on Watson this Sunday
    to deliver the Antique Copper and Antique Gold SLAGA coins, and
    any other shirts & coins we still have. We might as well make it a
    general melee and get everyone there. We are going to be there
    from 11:30 to 1:30 and hope to see you there.

    Jim & Sarah

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net
MoGeo Forums -->http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php