[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Group Hunt for LaBarque Trilogy

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:17:23 -0800 (PST)

-
I'll see if I can make La Barque Trilogy maybe.

I planned on posting about Super Slueth early next week,  I'm gonna try for
Sunday the 13th.  I'm tired of having to cancel and reschedule this thing and
really want to get both apprentice and detective done before MOGA (and
inspector if it's out by then).
JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
-
Tim & I are planning a group hunt this Sunday for the LaBarque Trilogy. We
are planning on meeting at the suggested parking lot at 8:30 and will proceed
from there. I haven't seen any dates planned for another Super Sleuth
attempt, so I hope this isn't the same day. We should be able to do these, and
be
home in time for any Super Bowl parties.

Strider

Subject field

Subject field