[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Group Cache Reminder

  • From: Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:46:38 -0600

Anybody going to have a cell phone on them? BAJA Clan won't arrive until around 2:30 or so. We'd like to catch up with you wherever you are in the park.
Amanda

On Feb 28, 2004, at 07:16, Chris Binder wrote:

Here's the group cache reminder for tomorrow.

Stats:
Sunday, February 29th, 2004
1:00 PM at the Main MDC Office inside of Busch Wildlife
40/61 to 94 west/south. 94 to Hwy. D. Hwy. D to the Busch Entrance, then Right to the main building.

Bring:
Food (if desired)
Water/Drink (recommended)
GPS & Extra Batteries
Cache Pages (I'm printing off the ones from the following list below)

Caches:
Expensive Real Estate by BruceS (GCA9DE)
A Tour of Busch by S.L.A.G.A. (GCG38F) (If time allows)
Private Snuffy's Box by BruceS (GC2CC6)
Corporal Snuffy's Box by BruceS (GC333D)
Tyler's Oak by wow4mom (GC973A)
Tyler's First by wow4mom (GC9739)
My Little Hercules by The Brawny Bear (GCB713)

If someone doesn't mind, can they do the math for Private Snuffy's Box and Corporal Snuffy's Box? I tried to do it once and the GPS showed i needed to be half way across Busch. Maybe someone with a bit more experience could figure some of it out?

~Chris