[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Float Trip

  • From: Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:01:28 -0500

Dale and I are interested, it looks like there is a 60% chance of rain I think.

Arlene

Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 13:32:41 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Sunday Float Trip
From: jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forest Ghost & Major134 just published 12 caches along the Courtois Creek down
near Onondaga state park. They are all 5 terrain and each level of difficulty.
Sarah & I would like to go this Sunday to float the area and get these. Is
anybody else up for the trip? We will be contacting one of the outfitters down
there to rent canoes since we don't have one. Too short of notice to make an
event, and lots of events are coming up soon. The first along the creek is
GC4H4AV. It is a great and easy float stream.

Jim
GC4H4AV