[GeoStL] Re: Sunday Caching in Forest Park

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:37:31 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

  We are planning to hit as many caches as we can through the park. If you want
a list, Andrew will send you one a little later. Let us know if you want the
list.

Tom (Lobocs)
Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Andrew,

If it is not raining I will plan on being there. If I
don't show by 8:15, count me out.

What caches are you planning on?

jeff
JC_Geo