[GeoStL] Sunday 4th group caching?

  • From: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:46:27 -0500

-
I think someone said that there will be a group caching event tomorrow
(Sunday).

Karyn and I would love to come but we'll be at church in the morning.
If someone would care to email me their cell phone, if they are going
on such a hunt, along with the planned caches so I can upload them into
my GPS.  WE get out of church at 1:45 or so, and would happily meet folk for
lunch somewhere.  We may also bring the people that introduced us to
geocaching.

I will be checking my email at 9am to see if anyone's replied.  If
not, I guess we'll find something else to do tomorrow :)

Timothy
Subject field