[GeoStL] Re: Summer Picnic

  • From: Mike Maryan <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:49:41 -0500

Somehow I managed to get the entire day off Saturday and I too will be coming
out for the day and coming back at night!    Is anyone getting up early and
caching along the way, if so count me in!  I was thinking ribs or brats!!!

Mike "TheMadChef"

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:24:34 -0700
> From: wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Summer Picnic
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> -
> Nice bear.
>
> We will be driving over for the day with team
> wheelinb.
>
> JC_Geo
> --- Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > -
> > Well, we have 14... I think I will cook a good
> > brisket or something for that
> > day. Anyone else gonna make it on Saturday the 12th?
> >
> > Mike Griffin
> > Brawny Bear
> >     ()__()
> >     (  '.'  )
> >    (  BB )

> >  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> > http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobile_Zune_V3