[GeoStL] Summer Picnic

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:35:13 -0500

-
I have made reservations for the pavilion at Ramsay Lake State Recreation Area just North of Ramsay Illinois. This year, we are combining with the CIGA folks and the LEGS folks to have a joint Summer Picnic. The event will be held at the Shady Grove Picnic Area and Shelter. They do have camping (Class A, B and C).
Electric sites are $15 per day.

This picnic has no agenda. We will gather around 11am and have lunch then you are free to visit or cache or swim or whatever.

You can check out the
park's website @ http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/landmgt/PARKS/R5/RAMSEY.htm

Date: July 12th
Time: 11am - 5pm
Who: Open to All

Bring your own chairs, food and drink. We will supply plates and charcoal.
I will have the event page up later tonight.

Mike