[GeoStL] Re: Suing the government

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:06:33 -0500

-
Lyn,

I suppose i'm making a point for taking action. "IF" needed. It seems that
every time you turn
around there's some new restriction being placed on us. Like others have said,
we pay their
salaries & maintain the areas in the form of taxes (which are too high) so we
should be able
to "responsibly" cache on the land.
However, it is my hope that things can be resolved without action.

Eric

Subject field