[GeoStL] Re: Suing the government

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:27:19 -0500

-

Sorry, but that's a pretty weak analogy. Flying an F117 is not even
remotely close to a game.  Noone, at least  noone in their right mind,
would expect to get a joyride in one of these simply because they're a
good taxpaying citizen........to say nothing of the fact that the govt
will pay *you* to fly the things  *IF* you've got the chops.(I wonder if
my Cessna 152 experence would qualify me? <g>)

This situation is much more analogous to the Interstate highway system.

     -= Russ =-  (aka BottomFeeder)

Subject field