[GeoStL] Stumped

  • From: Rudy Johnston <rudyjhnstn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocachers St Louis <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:57:46 -0700 (PDT)

After going 0 for 5 on multi caches where you must locate stage 2 by projecting
from point 1 using distance and bearing, reading the manual for my Sportac Map,
and repeating all the procedures that are contained there still with no luck, I
humble myself.  Does anyone know of a tutorial that may assist me in correctly
performing this?  Would be a good thing to bring up at one of your County Parks
session, but I'm alittle too far away for that,

txsyank