[GeoStL] Re: Stumped

  • From: Rudy Johnston <rudyjhnstn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks... I'll download this today and get installed on my SOny.  A whole lot
lighter than my laptop.

Jim Bensman <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:If you have a PDA (palm OS) this will
make it real simple:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.showsoftware&sid=C7915962-A6EC-4639-9A20BCB97B1A3BAE&prodID=39342

It works much better and easier than projecting it in the GPS.