[GeoStL] Re: Stumped

  • From: Rudy Johnston <rudyjhnstn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, I did find a utility that should help, but only if I have my
laptop in the field with me.  If this works, it may be worth getting that car
charger for the laptop.. or better still that Widows CE product.

http://home.comcast.net/~fizzymagic/GeoCalc.html

Still would like to get better ant using the GPSr to do these.

txsyank

Rudy Johnston <rudyjhnstn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After going 0 for 5 on multi caches where you must locate stage 2 by projecting
from point 1 using distance and bearing, reading the manual for my Sportac Map,
and repeating all the procedures that are contained there still with no luck, I
humble myself.  Does anyone know of a tutorial that may assist me in correctly
performing this?  Would be a good thing to bring up at one of your County Parks
session, but I'm alittle too far away for that,

txsyank