[GeoStL] Re: Strider's MOGA 2008 Pictures

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:12:08 -0500

Yes, this is my new email. We changed our emails when I was swamped at school and I haven't had time to switch everything over to the new one. Thanks, Steve.

On Apr 13, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Steve Bromley wrote:

What ticks?  I think there were some but no where as many as last year.  Sunday they were starting to come out.

Susan, is this your new email address?  Your email bounced when we sent out the April Email blast this month...   I"ll forward you a copy.

Steve

On 04/13/2008 11:48:08 AM, Susan Ring (susanmring@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> -
> Thanks for the pictures.  I really hated to miss MOGA this year, but it
> helps to see the pix.
>
> Say, were you all lost in that tall grass for a while?
>
> Susan
>

> On Apr 12, 2008, at 11:37 PM, Jim Greene wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >  Here is a link to my pictures that I posted on Shutterfly,
> > http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNXDJu0bNGSo enjoy,
> >
> > Strider

<Dobx.gif>