[GeoStL] Re: Stranger than real life

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

-
Heh! You should get come of those Dancing Strawberry magnets as your "sig
item".
Yes the training class went off without a hitch. Everyone who signed up showed
up and we even had one walk-up. The rain had mostly stopped by the time
everyone went outside. I stayed inside because I have a cold and didn't
particularly wish to get chilled today. But everyone had a great time.

Sarah (CF30)