[GeoStL] Strange email update

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:02:18 -0500

I thought I would share with you all the response I got back about the strange
email I got a couple days ago. I have sent them my information and am now
waiting back to see if it works for what they are wanting to do. It sounds
pretty neat and we are excited to be helping with it. Here it is:

Many thanks for the help. I picked likely "volunteers" using the international
rankings for Europe, Australia, N Zealand, S Africa, Canada and the USA. I
picked people with the same kind of score that we have and that cached in
family groups. After that it was random! The kind of thing I'm looking for is
typified by the entry from Spain :-
Clue 1 : Off to sunny Spain and a building located at N 41 24.830  E 02 09.151.
At this location how many columns does the building have. The answer is AB. (86)

Apparently the building is a well known temple in the centre of town.

Not looking for anything too extraordinary. The overall cache will be grade 2
for difficulty and 2 for terrain.

So far I have an entry for Spain and a promise from S Africa, New Zealand, and
Australia.

Thanks in anticipation

Paul (aka Ben of Bill&Ben)
Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner