[GeoStL] Re: Storms...

  • From: Charles Leverett <charlieleverett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:30:04 -0500

I got off work at Jefferson City and drove home to Montgomery City right
ahead of the storm. They also said a funnel cloud was spotted in New
Bloomfield.

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

My Software never has bugs. It just develops random features.