[GeoStL] Re: Still chatting?

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

-
Laura,

  do you have yahoo messenger?

  Dan
Laura D <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
The SLAGA home page is not coming up for me.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

July hosts - Savings for your summer cravings! Host a Cooking Show in July,
and receive your choice of one of these great summer entertaining products
at 60% off! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Chillzanne®
Rectangle Server or the Simple Additions® Large Bowl. You don?t want to miss
out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

July guests - Batter up! Every refreshing summer recipe is a home run when
you prepare it in our Small Batter Bowl. You can mix, store, reheat and even
bake in this heavy-duty, 4-cup capacity tempered glass bowl. You can receive
the Small Batter Bowl FREE in July when you purchase $60 or more!