[GeoSTL] Re: Stashnotes

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:54:58 -0500

I shall try again.

Yes, I have and I didn?t get very far. At the time I thought of putting ID
stickers on all the caches I visit. I have since decided that would not be
wise. It the cache owners wanted some ID, they would put ID on their caches
themselves.

I have since moved to thinking ID stickers would be OK for the SLAGA
maintained caches and my personal caches. But as with most of my brilliant
ideas, it is just a random thought rattling around in my head at this point.

If some here would want to take on the role of ?middleman? (Baramus),   I
suppose we could set up a ?To report problems with our caches contact
middleman-person@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:middleman-person@xxxxxxxxxx>  or
something.

I don?t think the webmaster has time to field all such things. He is busy
enough crafting bits and bytes for us.

Glenn