[GeoSTL] Re: Stashnotes

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 23:39:04 -0500

What I was implying was the SLAGA members need some consistency. The member
(cache owner) can use whatever he wants for stashnote, member or not. SLAGA
would be a middleman for an agency to contact someone concerning a cache
placement without having to go through the different levels of Geocaching.com.
I wouldn't expect "non members" to use anything related to SLAGA.

I can only remember 3 or 4 instances in the past 8 months where the owner was
contacted for removal of a cache. These types  request could be forwarded to
the respectful owner. Cachers would still contact the cache owners directly
thru Geocaching.com as they do now.

Rich