[GeoStL] Re: St Peters geocaching policy update

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:04:33 -0500

-
I think educating the alderman may go along ways with getting approval. I
would hope that this is just a misunderstanding by governmental officials
who are just overly concerned (and rightfully so) about liability. I'm
wanting to approach my own Village Board about placing cache in city parks,
so I will be watching closely to see how this plays out.