[GeoStL] Re: St Peters geocaching policy update

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:02:38 -0500

-
Mike,

Maybe it wasn't my place to suggest that non-residents stay away from
getting involved. And I should make it clear that it's just my opinion that
StP has this "circle the wagons" mentality.  I have lived here for 18 years
and it sure looks that way to me.  On the other hand, ANYONE who's willing
to go to bat for geocaching should be applauded.

Susan