[GeoStL] Re: St Peters geocaching policy update

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:57:20 -0500

-
I totally agree with ya... I just had a bad experience with Scouts and St.
Peters. I can't imagine doing any better with Geocaching.

As for Chris' comment earlier. Good Luck! I wish you all the best in dealing
with St.P. Perhaps they will listen to a few.. But, I don't think outsiders,
as Susan said, will make the difference. It will have to come from
residents.

Mike