[GeoStL] St Peters geocaches: trouble again?

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:59:55 -0500

Here's the reply I got about St. Peters geocaching (see my previous post: Fwd:
[LOG] Owner: MSAA couldn't find It's a Goose, It's a Plane, It's a Pterodactyl!)

This is troubling.  Anybody else out there who has looked for a cache in St.
Peters and found it missing?

I find it hard to believe that the rangers would take the time to go out and
pull them all.  I'll investigate as soon as I can.  I'd appreciate help from
anyone else who has caches in our parks, who by default would have talked to
the rangers over the years.

Susan

Begin forwarded message: