[GeoStL] St. Peters CITO event...maybe

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 23:20:07 -0500

-
Like everyone else who's posted today (Where the heck is everyone?) I've
suddenly found myself up to my ears in yard work and spring break kids'
activities.  No caching or even caching planning.

I had hoped to put together an alternate CITO event on Sunday, the 27th, but
have not been able to work on it.  For one thing, the volunteer coordinator at
City Hall who I was told to work with has not returned my phone calls.  I
didn't want to set up an official event cache without clearing it with the city
first.

So...I will make one last attempt to call her again tomorrow.  It's getting
late and I have a really busy schedule for the next couple of weeks, so I may
just float some last minute, informal plans next week  to CITO on Sunday in a
St. Peters park.  Chris, I remember you were interested in doing Spencer Road
Park.  Sound like a good place-it doesn't get as much attention as City Hall
Park.

BTW, got my CITO T-shirt and bags today-they are cool.

Stay tuned.
Susan