[GeoStL] Re: St. Louis county parks activity guide.

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:53:47 -0500

Count me in to help any way I can...

Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: GC-RGS
  To: GC-maillist
  Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 11:43 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] St. Louis county parks activity guide.

  I just received the new activity guide for Fall and winter 2003-04.

  Our geocaching 101 seminar is listed on page 18, and to be held at
Greensfelder Park Learning Center again on Saturday, Nov. 1st. from 10AM until
3PM.

  The Fall seminar was sold out at 27 registrants, so this one, and the one
scheduled for next Spring, will allow for 50-55 registrants. The charge has
increased from $5 to $10, but SLAGA will receive 1/2 of what's collected.

  Mark your calendar and plan to attend as we will again need helpers for the
presentations and the hands on session outdoors with the GPS's.

  Rich