[GeoStL] St. Louis county parks activity guide.

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GC-maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:43:54 -0500

I just received the new activity guide for Fall and winter 2003-04.

Our geocaching 101 seminar is listed on page 18, and to be held at Greensfelder
Park Learning Center again on Saturday, Nov. 1st. from 10AM until 3PM.

The Fall seminar was sold out at 27 registrants, so this one, and the one
scheduled for next Spring, will allow for 50-55 registrants. The charge has
increased from $5 to $10, but SLAGA will receive 1/2 of what's collected.

Mark your calendar and plan to attend as we will again need helpers for the
presentations and the hands on session outdoors with the GPS's.

Rich