[GeoStL] Re: St. Joe State Park/food

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

If you like Mexican,  I love Mi Casa in the Leadington plaza by Big Lots.
There is Homestead Restaurant/Buffet at the Bonne Terre exit and Rosener's on
Hwy 67 between Leadington and Desloge.  If BBQ is your thing, Farmington has a
couple good ones.  The Branding Iron in Maple Valley and a bit further to the
back, behind the car wash is Backyard BBQ.  The later has a great item called a
Terrible Tater.  My favorite.  TBI I prefer in general.  There is also  The
Catfish Kettle, I haven't eaten there in years but it is packed on weekends.
As for what might be in downtown Farmington....maybe someone else can jump in
with some ideas.  LuAnn

Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Are there any good non
chain places to eat lunch around St. Joe park?

LuAnn

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?