[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles survey marker dedication

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:46:38 -0700 (PDT)

Look up the the Boathouse Cache.
Or look up Waypoint GCGFCT
The coordinates are:  N 38° 46.340 W 090° 29.031
This will get you in the area.

Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx> wrote:
-
There is another survey marker being dedicated as part of the Lewis &
Clark anniversary this coming Saturday 5/22. The time has changed and
is now scheduled for 3:30 at the boathouse. A presentation of some sort
will be at the tent of many voices at 2:00. I am planning to be there
and I know some others are too. Come on over and visit some benchmark
hunters and the people that help set them.

If anyone can give this non-St. Charlesian a clue about where "the
boathouse" is and where appropriate parking might be, I sure would
appreciate it.

Roger
Subject field

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.