[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles caching assoc

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 22:46:28 -0600

-
oh yea, i remember this gent. 3 finds, ect. i wonder if we should drop him a note and let him know that there are folks out in st. charles that he needs to speak with.

glenn

At 09:47 PM 1/1/2003 -0600, Jen Guyer wrote:

This was posted by weatherexpert121, who Brawny Bear mentioned early today.

I am waiting to see what his site will offer that SLAGA doesn't already provide us. There are a lot of us out here in St. Chuck and I think it would be great to get together discuss St. Charles caching and such, in fact Bruce and I have already discussed this idea, but it seems like a lot of work to create a website when SLAGA already covers St. Charles, unless there will be something unique about it?

Jen

Listen to clips from my new favorite Christmas album:
<http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html>http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html

Glenn
St. Louis, Mo