[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles Mystery-Sunday Group Cache?

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds good to meet at baseball field.  I was there about 330 this afternoon
with the intent of finding it but my 4 year old decided she had no intentions
of caching today and that she was just gonna make life so miserable that it
wasn't worth it.

If it does end up being 11 maybe I can join you for the first couple and then
finish the last ones on my own (or at one of the later group caches doing this
series" if need be.

Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Sara,

Yes, I'm still on for Sunday St. Charles. I was with GeoPioneer this
evening and she would also like to come. She plans on going to Church in
the a.m. and wouldn't be available until 11 but let me check with her and
she if that is still her plan. I would like to get going a bit earlier if
possible.

Why don't we plan on meeting at the Baseball Field one and I finalize the
time Saturday.

>From: Sara Carter
>To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [GeoStL] Re: St. Charles Mystery-Sunday Group Cache?
>Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Judi,
>Are you still planning to do this sunday? I'm game I think. I was gonna
>do the two northern ones tonight and the rest sunday but I didn't get to
>them.
>
>Also is 10ish still the time? I'd need to be done by 2ish but could start
>earlier than 10, anytime after 830ish is cool for me, but I know not
>everyone is up and motivated early on Sundays.
>
>Where where you thinking of meeting? From what I have seen and heard I
>would tend to say to start with the Northern ones (Baseball Field and
>Ofallon Trains) then do the southern ones. If by some miracle we got done
>early enough (assuming we get them all done) there are plenty of others in
>the southern area unless you've got them all already.
>
>Sara
>
>Judi F wrote:
>-
>I was thinking of 10:00ish on Sunday. However, that time is not etched in
>stone.
>
>Deltawinner
>

> >From: Sara Carter
> >To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [GeoStL] Re: St. Charles Mystery
> >Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:30:42 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >I might be interested in doing SCMM on Sunday, what time were you
>thinking?
> >
> >Sara
> >
> >Judi F wrote:
> >-
> >I would like to do the St. Charles Mystery caches on Sunday. If anyone is
> >interested, please let me know. Would love to have company.
> >
> >BTW, if we sent a donation to the group by PayPal, will we get some sort
>of
> >verification from someone (treasurer) in the group?

>the
> >Subject field

>Subject field

Subject field