[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles Murder Mystery

  • From: Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 06:05:35 -0700 (PDT)

Most are okay, but if you can't figure out where the path is to the "wildlife"
leg, then it is a bushwack where PI could be a factor.  When I did it most
seemed to bushwack to it, but there is a path if you stop at the entrance and
get a map.  The "lakes" leg and the final are the only two others that aren't
just reaching into the woods, but they aren't too bad at all.

Stace
I_Wear_Square_Pants

Brent & Amanda Deen <baja70@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know whether pi is an issue on this series? Can the kids
wear shorts or are long pants recommended?
Amanda