[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles County Parks Outdoors Event

  • From: Arlene Jones <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:37:43 -0500

Tony,

I might be able to help, but if I do make it I will be limited in what I can
do. I have a pancreatic procedure done on the 26th.  If I get to go home, I can
sit and chat with folks, and maybe answer some questions. I doubt I would be up
to doing much else.

Arlene

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:50:41 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] St. Charles County Parks Outdoors Event
From: tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We (SLAGA) will be doing two hands-on classes for the public before lunch and
two classes after lunch on September 27 from 9-12 and 1-4 at Indian Camp Creek
Park in St. Charles County. This will probably be conducted similarly to th
each event a couple of months ago. Let Peter Shaw (major134) or me (Eravau)
know if you'd like to help out with this event that we hope builds some more
good will with the St. Charles County parks department. Thanks!