[GeoStL] St. Charles County Parks Outdoors Event

  • From: Tony Colter <tony.colter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:50:41 -0500

We (SLAGA) will be doing two hands-on classes for the public before lunch
and two classes after lunch on September 27 from 9-12 and 1-4 at Indian
Camp Creek Park in St. Charles County. This will probably be conducted
similarly to th each event a couple of months ago. Let Peter Shaw
(major134) or me (Eravau) know if you'd like to help out with this event
that we hope builds some more good will with the St. Charles County parks
department. Thanks!