[GeoStL] Re: St Charles City Parks caches

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:33:44 -0800 (PST)

This is one of the Treemendous caches.  Missouri Botanical Garden secured
permission of some sort -- but that doesn't necessarily mean that they went
through channels and did the paperwork.  While it's possible that St. Charles
lost it, it's also possible that it was never there to lose for this particular
cache.  I'm sure the rest of Mike's had the appropriate paperwork, though.

Tom