[GeoStL] Re: St Charles City Parks caches

  • From: "R. sheffold" <rsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:38:55 -0600

As long as you’re talking about St. Charles, the head ranger for St. Charles
County parks, (don’t remember his name), called one of the St. Louis county
park rangers because he found a Munzee on one of the park signs. He had no idea
what it was so he took a pic and sent it to her. He said he doesn’t want
anything placed on park property that they do not have control over.

So just a warning that there may be another crisis brewing out there.

Rich