[GeoStL] Re: St Charles City Parks caches

  • From: Craig Ingram <geoseaeye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:31:07 -0600

St Charles city needs to keep better track of their records I know you,
Mike, followed the proper protocol as you are a responsible cacher. I have
filled out several cache permits forms like the one you posted I hope they
still have them. It was just put them on a desk and not filed when I turned
them in. The comment was also made by the director of the rangers Mike
Cordry "Oh you guys are OK just put your stuff out there then bring in the
forms" which to me would lead me to believe that they don't pay too much
attention to what's out there until it becomes a problem. The first time I
went in to find out what was needed he had a hard time finding the proper
forms. So my guess would be WE are doing what WE are supposed to but they
are not.