[GeoStL] Springfield MO dinner Friday night

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:49:34 -0500

Originally I stated that anyone interested in going to dinner Friday night in
Springfield should meet a the Old Country Buffet as recommended by a lady at
the Best Western.  HOWEVER,  It seems to be closed!  I'm moving dinner to the
Golden Corral at 2020 E. Primrose.  It' just off of Glenstone, South of
Battlefield Rd about 1/2 mile.  To be exact it's on the corner of Primrose and
Glenstone.  Approx Location: N 37 09.042, W 093 15.643.  Time is still the same
- 7pm.  Hope to see you there!!
BBD1  (Bob)