[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic and trip to AZ and TX. RE: Spring Time

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:43:20 -0600

-
Yes.. It has the friendly benjie dog.. They have a couple of miles of trails
and a really neat pavillion. It is a little ways up there but not too far.
It might take an hour and a half for people on the south side to get there.
It is no farther than Cuivre River SP.

Fall picnic, we could perhaps go south. However, it is up to the person or
persons putting on the picnic to choose the location. So far, no one has
stepped up to do it..

As far a Big Bend, I use to go there as a youth all the time. We backpacked
all over the place there. I remember one time, I woke up with a cougar
looking at me. Another time, I saw a 15' sidewinder crossing a dried up
creek bed. Many memories from that place. The Guadalupe Mountains were my
favorite place to camp as well..

Mike Griffin
Want a Free IPOD?
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13412278