[GeoStL] Spring Picnic Auction items

  • From: Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

-
Ok, got a question about these wooden nickels I said that I would donate to the
auction.  I won't be there until after 1:00, should I send these to somebody so
they are there at the start of the auction (12?) or just bring them with me?  I
did up two samples to give the winner some ideas of what to put on one side of
the nickel.  The other side will have the SLAGA logo.  I'm curious to see who
bids on them and actually wins.