[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 18:51:02 -0600

-
Yeah, Titus Hollow is an incredible place! It's my favorite cache so far!!!
While you're in Chi-town, you'll have to look up Aquila & Ladyhawks 2 caches &
then pick up all of his around here; that'll get his goat. He used to have just
one cache up there but, he hid another when I found it. He said he couldn't have
anyone finding all of his caches! LOL

Eric