[GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:13:47 -0500

Awesome. I'm in!

Barbara (missourimule)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sylvia Titgemeyer
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:57 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Spring Picnic

  Thanks for explaining for me!  Strider will be providing the bingo sheets, I
believe, so we primarily will need someone to promote the activity, gather the
sheets, and select the winner(s).  Nothing to strenous!

  Sylvia

  Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:16:20 -0400
  From: barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sylvia,

  What is GeoBingo? If I know, I might be willing to take that on.

  Barbara (missourimule)

  On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Sylvia Titgemeyer wrote:

   We are getting ready to order meat for the spring picnic (GC48DHK), so if
you are planning to come, and haven't told us what you'd like to eat, please
head over to the cache page and sign up.  Thanks!

  Sylvia (sgt of sgtmta)