[GeoStL] Re: Spring Cleaning.

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:52:02 -0500

Yeah, but don't they have more than ONE park?  Mike had a cache in one of their
parks for a very long time, but it came up missing not too long ago.  He placed
it with permission as well as he should have.  (Good boy, Bear!)  I was just
wondering if there was another park they were going to use.  My cub scout day
camp is in Wentzville Rotary Park.  It would be cool if there was a geocache
there then.

Bridget