[GeoStL] Re: Spoilers

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:13:33 -0600

-

John,
Giving hints depends on the cache. I readily give hints to cachers on my Snuffy caches. If someone sends me their computed coordinates I will let them know if they are close even before they go out and look. I will also give hints on my easier ones if a new cachers asks for them. I want cachers to find my caches... at least eventually.

Bruce

From: <goshhawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Spoilers
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:55:25 -0600

-
Mike- I have never received a response from the cache owner when I have
placed a a no find on their cache site. Nor have I responded to someone on
my caches (although mine are so easy, no one ever posts a no-find).  Is the
appropriate protocol to respond to the poster and offer a hint? John