[GeoStL] Re: Spoilers

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:11:01 -0600

-
I do. If soemone has made an effort to find a cache and they post a frowny
face, it prompts me to follow up. 1) Is it still there? 2) Did it move? 3)
Are they just overlooking the obvious? These questions I must ask as the
cache owner to make sure it still exists and is on coords. As for protocol,
I don't know. I do know that I am very pleased with those who send me an
email and encourage me to keep looking. I also like a clue now and then if I
have been out there 2-3 times with no luck.

If you look at RGS and the ones he does. I don't think I am intelligent
enough to figure some of those out without a little hint now and then..
Usually a pointer in the right direction is what I look for..

Mike

"Insert useless tagline here"